Shouting the Poetic Truths of High School Journal Keepers

Tuesday, February 15, 2005

February 15, 1993

Well, so, I'm back, and I'm not going out with Stacie. I think the only way that I would've asked her was if Steve had asked Tara, and he sed that his interest in her dwindled. Actually, I think my interest dwindled w/Stacie, too, becuz the only reason it was up was because of what I told Ami, and she was always asking me "Oh, do U still like Stacie?" Now she probably thinks I really like her and is acting differently toward me, as I am too becuz she knows and I know, etc. I probably should say something to her. It's interesting, though, cuz Steve seems to think that Tara likes me. He sez we'd be a perfect couple becuz "we listen to the same music."1 I don't know. I think he's feeling sorry for himself though becuz he's beginning to think he can't have her, and that's why he's urging me to go for her. It's all really confusing, so I thought I'd interrupt with an excerpt of "Red Hooded Sweatshirt" by "Saturday Night Live's" own Adam Sandler:

MY MOM BOUGHT YOU WHEN I WAS JUST THIRTEEN
THE BRIGHTEST RED SWEATSHIRT THAT I'D EVER SEEN
SHE GOT AN EXTRA-LARGE SO I WOULDN'T GROW OUT
"THAT'S TOO BIG FOR YOU!" THE OTHER CHILDREN WOULD SHOUT
BUT WE STUCK TOGETHER, WE DIDN'T QUIT,
AND NOW THE CHILDREN SAY, "WHAT A PERFECT FIT."


It was on "SNL" on Saturday, and I copied all the words down becuz this Adam Sandler fellow is just hi-larious. So, anyways, back to life, back to reality. "A One-Act Play (Part X)" is finally finalized, pardon the redundancy. The main conflict is that Stacie has broken into Dimension 5 and proclaimed herself leader due to the fact that she has stolen Steve's BURGER KING crown. Then, in alternate story-line, I had promised both Danielle and R0ntaya that they would get 2 be the next leader of the dimensions, and they get to talking, and discover this information. It's all leading up to a climax that will take place in Part XI. Ryan sed that he'd give me what he has of Part IX and we could work from there. Steve also sez that we could maybe collaborate on Part XII. Shane is now reading Part X. Wouldn't it be funny if someone who didn't know Roman numerals was reading this and they're like "What the hell? X I?" -- Ha ha. What else is going on? Godparents was semi-fun. The first part of the meeting was okay. Actually, it was pretty boring, but it was also cool becuz Tara was sleeping and her head was tilted toward me. Ahhh... What the hell? I'm not supposed to like her. Or am I?
-JMC 11:55 am

1 In other words, we were both white and liked rap and R&B.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home